- In an Exchange organization, you have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 server that has a public folder store installed.
- There are also other Exchange servers that have public folder stores installed.
- You configure replication between the public folders.
- You connect to the Exchange Server 2010 public folder store to access the content of a specific public folder.
- There are updated content that have been replicated from other public folder stores.
Note Clients get notified when there are updated content in the public folder.
Article ID: 983492 - Last Review: Dec 14, 2010 - Revision: 1