Windows Photo Viewer isn't included in Windows 10, but if you upgraded from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, your PC might still have it. To find out, press and hold (or right-click) a photo in File Explorer, select Open with, and look for Windows Photo Viewer in the list. If it isn't there, it cannot be installed on Windows 10.
- The best way to view photos in Windows 10 is in the Photos app, which does everything the old Windows Photo Viewer did, and more.
- Automatically enhances photos—turn this on or off, compare versions, and make your own edits
- Quick controls to rotate, crop, view file info, or set as lock screen or background
- Browse your whole collection by date, album, or folder
- Open the Photos app from the button below.