PUB: How to Change the Color of Bullets in Publisher
This article was previously published under Q124130
This article was written about products for which Microsoft no longer offers support. Therefore, this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
If you use the Bulleted List feature, the bullets are black by default. Ifyou are using colored text and want the bullets to match, use the followingprocedure to achieve the desired effect:
- Place your cursor where you want the first bullet to appear.
- From the Tools menu, choose Insert Symbol.
- From the Insert Symbol dialog box, select the font and character you want as a bullet and choose OK.
- Select the bullet and choose Character from the Format menu.
- In the Character dialog box, select the color you want the bullet to be, and choose OK.
- Use spaces or tabs to separate the text from the bullet.
For multiple bullets, either repeat this procedure or copy and paste thebullets where you want them to appear.
2.00a black bullet color colour pub20 Pub97 mspub pub3
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 124130 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 08/16/2005 17:06:22 - Αναθεώρηση: 2.1
Microsoft Publisher 3.0 Standard Edition