List of Sample Applications that Include Source Code
This article was previously published under Q136587
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Visual FoxPro includes source code for all of the sample code filesincluding:
- API sample samples (Vfp\Api\Samples).
- Client server samples (Vfp\Samples\Csapp). Available on the Windows platform only.
- Tastrade.app (Vfp\Samples\Mainsamp) including libraries, menus, forms, bitmaps, programs, and help.
- Controls.app (Vfp\Samples\Controls). This includes sample page frames, graphics, grids, lists, objects, timer and events
- OLE automation samples (Vfp\Samples\Ole).
Visual FoxPro also includes source code for these programs:
- Buildapp.prg (Vfp\Tools\Buildapp). Buildapp takes source code out of compiled applications (.app files), leaving only compiled code.
- Convert.prg (Vfp\Tools\Convert). Convert.app converts FoxPro version 2.x applications to Visual FoxPro version 3.0.
- Cpzero.prg (Vfp\Tools\Cpzero).
- Gendbc.prg (Vfp\Tools\Gendbc). This sample program takes an existing Visual FoxPro version 3.0 database and generates an output program (.prg file) that can be used to re-create that database.
- Setconfig.scx. Available on the Macintosh platform only.
- Transfrm.prg. Available on the Macintosh platform only.
- Vfpstart.prg. This startup program loads Browser on the system menu.
The source code for the following Visual FoxPro applications is notincluded with the product.
- Wizard.app. However, the visual class libraries (.vcx files) and .bmp files are included.
- Builder.app. The Builder.dbf table is included to allow you to register customized builders.
Article ID: 136587 - Last Review: 02/24/2014 08:21:39 - Revision: 2.1
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro 3.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro 3.0b for Macintosh
- kbnosurvey kbarchive KB136587