Printing Error: This Is Not a Valid Page Range
This article was previously published under Q141891
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
If you have more than one presentation open at a time, and if you try toprint these presentations by clicking the Print button, you may receive thefollowing error message:
This is not a valid page range.
Only one of the presentations is printed.
This error occurs if the starting slide number on one of yourpresentations is set to something other than 1.
To change the starting slide number on a presentation:
- On the File menu, click Slide Setup.
- Change the number in the Number Slides From box.
- Click OK.
If you print a slide by clicking Print on the File menu, you can printeach presentation correctly. However, you have to print each presentationseparately.
You can also print multiple presentations by doing the following:
- In My Computer or Windows Explorer, hold down the SHIFT key and click more than one presentation.
- Using the right mouse button, click one of the presentations in the selection.
- On the pop-up menu, click Print.
This problem has been corrected in Microsoft PowerPoint 97 for Windows.
7.00 invalid page range w_powerpt ppt7 ppt95
Article ID: 141891 - Last Review: 01/12/2015 15:51:29 - Revision: 1.1
- Microsoft PowerPoint 95 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbprint kbui KB141891