OFF97: Photo Editor Opens First Image in Multifile Selection
This article was previously published under Q157196
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you use Windows Explorer to select and then open multiple images inMicrosoft Photo Editor, only the first image is opened.
This problem occurs when the following conditions are true:
- You are running Microsoft Windows NT 3.51.
- In Windows Explorer, you select multiple graphics files.
- You right-click the selection, and then click Open.
This problem does not occur when you run Microsoft Windows 95 or MicrosoftWindows NT 4.0.
To work around this problem use either of the following methods:
- Drag the files from Windows Explorer to Photo Editor.
- Start Photo Editor and open each file one at a time. Note that Photo Editor does not allow you to select multiple files in the File Open dialog box.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in Microsoft Word 97 forWindows. We are researching this problem and will post new information herein the Microsoft Knowledge Base as it becomes available.
8.00 word8 word97
Article ID: 157196 - Last Review: 10/01/2013 04:44:02 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Office 97 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive KB157196