Uninstall Does Not Remove the NetMeeting Folder
This article was previously published under Q158677
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you uninstall NetMeeting, the NetMeeting folder is not removed.
After you uninstall NetMeeting, delete the NetMeeting folder manually. Todo this, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button, point to Programs, and then click Windows Explorer.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the Program Files\NetMeeting folder. NetMeeting is stored in this folder by default.
- Click to select the NetMeeting folder, and then press DELETE.
- In the Confirm Folder Delete dialog box, click Yes.
1.00 2.00 2.10
Article ID: 158677 - Last Review: 02/28/2014 08:05:10 - Revision: 2.2
- Microsoft NetMeeting 2.1 Standard Edition
- Microsoft NetMeeting 2.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft NetMeeting 1.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows 98 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbenv kbprb KB158677