This article describes how to look up a ticker symbol for a Mutual Fund.
To look up your Mutual Fund's ticker symbol, follow these steps:
- In MSN Money Investing, click Funds.
- Click Find, and then click Symbols.
- On the Funds tab, type the name of the fund that you want to find in the Enter Name box, and then click Find.
Note Because names may be spelled or abbreviated differently, you may have to enter only part of the name, and then choose from the list.
- In the list of found symbols, double-click the fund that you want.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to obtain quotes for non-US securities in MSN Money
Information about the source of quotes and other investment data for MSN Money Investing and Money
Article ID: 164443 - Last Review: February 24, 2014 - Revision: 2.3
- Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe
- Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business
- Microsoft Money 2007 Premium
- Microsoft Money 2006 Deluxe
- Microsoft Money 2006 Premium
- Microsoft Money 2006 Small Business
- Microsoft Money 2006 Standard
- Microsoft Money 2005 Deluxe Edition
- Microsoft Money 2005 Premium Edition
- Microsoft Money 2005 Small Business Edition
- Microsoft Money 2005 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe Edition
- Microsoft Money 2004 Premium Edition
- Microsoft Money 2004 Small Business Edition
- Microsoft Money 2004 Standard Edition
- MSN Money
- MSN Money Plus
- Microsoft Money Essentials
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto kbmoneyinvest kbfaq kbonline KB164443|