GW: Greetings Workshop Support Options
Retired KB Content Disclaimer
- Information for our Frequently Asked Questions
- Information for our Support Highlights page
- Information on the Microsoft Knowledge Base
- Submitting questions via Microsoft Web Response
- Locating information for telephone support
Frequently Asked QuestionsThe Greetings Workshop Frequently Asked Questions has answers to the mostcommon technical questions customers have been asking about our product.The answer to your question may be listed at this site.
The Greetings Workshop Frequently Asked Questions page on the Internet islocated at:
Support Highlights for Greetings WorkshopThe Support Highlights for Greetings Workshop page is a quick view atsome of the most requested discussion topics.
The Support Highlights for Greetings Workshop page on the Internet islocated at:
Microsoft Knowledge BaseThe Microsoft Knowledge Base is the same database that Microsoft SupportEngineers use to provide you with answers over the phone or via WebResponse. The database contains more than 50,000 detailed articles withtechnical Information about Microsoft products.
The Microsoft Knowledge Base support page on the Internet is located at:
Microsoft Web ResponseGreetings Workshop technical questions can be submitted to the MicrosoftWeb Response team at no-charge.
The Microsoft Web Response support page on the Internet is located at:
PhonePhone numbers to contact Microsoft Technical Support via telephone willbe listed in these two locations.
The Greetings Workshop online help
- Start Greetings Workshop and sign in.
- At the bottom of the Greetings Workshop desktop, click on Help.
- Click on Microsoft Technical Support.
The Greetings Workshop CD insertRemove the CD booklet from the CD case and review its contents.
Article ID: 172163 - Last Review: 09/20/2007 19:04:32 - Revision: 2.4