OLEXP: How to Edit Stationery in Outlook Express Using an HTML Editor
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes how to edit stationery in Outlook Express using aHypertext Markup Language (HTML) editor.
To edit the stationery in Outlook Express, use the appropriate method:
Outlook Express Versions 4.0, 4.01
- In Outlook Express, click Stationery on the Tools menu.
- Click This Stationery, and then click Select.
- Click or browse for the stationery that you want to edit, and then click Edit.
Outlook Express Version 5
- In Outlook Express, create a new message.
- On the Format menu, point to Apply Stationery, and then click More Stationery.
- Click the stationery you want to edit, and then click Edit.
163606 Changing Source Code Editor in Internet Explorer
176105 How to Cause FrontPage Express to Be the Customize Folder Editor
Article ID: 180819 - Last Review: 01/12/2015 15:59:16 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Outlook Express 4.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto KB180819