How to install Microsoft Web TV for Windows
This article was previously published under Q182755
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes how to install Microsoft Web TV for Windows.
To install WebTV for Windows, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- On the Windows Setup tab, click the WebTV For Windows check box, and then click OK.
- If you are prompted, insert your Windows 98 CD-ROM.
- Restart Windows when you are prompted.
For additional information about Microsoft Web TV for Windows 98, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Hardware requirements for Microsoft Web TV for Windows
Article ID: 182755 - Last Review: 12/05/2015 08:29:26 - Revision: 1.8
Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition, Microsoft Windows 98 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbpubtypekc kbfaq kbhowto kbsetup KB182755