How to Configure the Web Address for the Internet Explorer Logo
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes how to configure the Web address for the InternetExplorer logo located in the upper-right corner of the Internet Explorerprogram window.
To configure the Web address for the Internet Explorer logo, use thefollowing steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet.
- Click the Navigation tab, and then click Quick Link #5 in the Page box.
- In the Address box, type the Internet address you want for the Internet Explorer logo.
- Click OK, and then close Control Panel.
Article ID: 184529 - Last Review: 01/11/2015 01:47:05 - Revision: 4.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbenv kbhowto KB184529