Graphics in Pocket PowerPoint Slides Are Not Displayed Correctly
This article was previously published under Q185408
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you synchronize a Microsoft PowerPoint file to a Handheld PC (H/PC),some graphics may have inconsistent coloring around the edges.
This problem can occur if Pocket PowerPoint cannot determine the correctsize of the graphic.
To resolve this problem, change the size of the graphic in MicrosoftPowerPoint, and then synchronize the file with the H/PC.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in the Microsoft productslisted at the beginning of this article.
hand held 2.00 2.10 1.00 wrong corrupt uneven perimeter outline
Article ID: 185408 - Last Review: 12/28/2014 19:29:35 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Windows CE 2.0 for the Handheld PC
- Microsoft Pocket PowerPoint 1.0
- Microsoft Windows CE Services 2.0
- Microsoft Windows CE Services 2.1
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbbug kbenv kbpending KB185408