No results in Fund Screener for brokerage availability in MSN Money
This article was previously published under Q185760
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
The MSN Money Investing Fund Screener may not list the brokerage availability correctly for funds available from specific brokerages.
This is exhibited in two possible ways. There will either be no results at all or all mutual funds are listed but the Brokerage Availability column is blank.
MSN Money Investing gets this information from Morningstar Inc.
Either the specific broker has not provided this list yet, or Morningstar or Microsoft or both are still processing it.
To see brokerage availability, follow these steps:
- In the Investing section of MSN Money, click Funds.
- Under Find Funds, click Deluxe Screener.
- In the Field Name box, click Fund Basics - Brokerage Availability.
- In the Value box, click the brokerage that you want.
MoneyCentral investor Ameritrade, Pershing, Shearson
Article ID: 185760 - Last Review: 02/23/2014 01:09:16 - Revision: 3.1
MSN Money, MSN Money Plus
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbbug kbmoneyinvest KB185760