Plus! 98: Cannot View Taskbar After You Change Desktop Theme
This article was previously published under Q188066
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
After you apply a new desktop theme, you may not be able to view theWindows taskbar on the screen.
This behavior can occur if both of the following conditions exist:
- The Auto Hide taskbar option is enabled.
- The desktop theme you applied includes desktop wallpaper.
To resolve this issue, refresh the screen resolution. To do this, followthese steps:
- Right-click the Windows desktop, and then click Properties.
- On the Settings tab, move the Screen Area slider to change the screen resolution.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
- When you are prompted to keep the new desktop setting, click No.
- Click OK.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in Microsoft Plus! 98,version 1.0.
plus98 buttons missing gone
Article ID: 188066 - Last Review: 10/09/2013 17:37:28 - Revision: 1.2
- Microsoft Plus! 98 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbdisplay kbenv kbprb KB188066