PPT97: Unable to Insert Last Track from Audio CD
This article was previously published under Q193119
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you insert the last track from any audio CD into a PowerPointpresentation it does not play during a slide show. Furthermore, thecounter remains at zero and does not advance.
- On the Insert menu, click Object.
- From the Object Type list, click Media Clip.
- On the Insert Clip menu, click CD Audio.
- On the Edit menu, click Options. Clear all items in the Options dialog box. Click OK.
- On the Edit menu, click Selection. Select From and specify the last track. Click OK.
Article ID: 193119 - Last Review: 10/10/2013 21:01:01 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft PowerPoint 97 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive KB193119