PRB: Cannot Select Tabs After Choosing "Use Unique Permissions"
This article was previously published under Q195955
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
After selecting the "Use unique permissions for this Web application" checkbox in Visual InterDev 6.0, you cannot select the Users, Groups, orComputers tabs.
Click Apply after you select the Use unique permissions for thisWeb application check box.
Microsoft is researching this problem and will post new information here inthe Microsoft Knowledge Base as it becomes available.
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- Open a project in Visual InterDev 6.0.
- On the Project menu, click Web Project, and click Web Permissions to open the Web Permissions Properties dialog box.
- Click the Use unique permissions for this Web application check box.
- Do not click Apply. Select any of the other tabs.
Article ID: 195955 - Last Review: 10/11/2013 15:43:43 - Revision: 1.1
- Microsoft Visual InterDev 6.0 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbide kbprb kbsecurity KB195955