PPT98: How to Print Handout Slides Without Notes Lines
This article was previously published under Q196811
This article was written about products for which Microsoft no longer offers support. Therefore, this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
It is possible to set up a PowerPoint presentation so that it will print ashandout pages, with 3 slides per page, but not print the notes lines.
To set up a PowerPoint presentation, so that you can print 3 slides perhandout page, follow these steps:
- Insert a blank slide at the end of your presentation.
- From the Slide Show menu, click Custom Shows.
- Click New, and type the name of the custom show in Slide Show Name box.
- Insert the first active slide in your presentation (Slide 1) as slide 1 in the custom presentation.
- Set the blank slide that you added in step 1 as slide 2 in your custom presentation.
- Set the next active slide in your custom presentation.
- Set the blank slide, you added in step 1 as the next slide in your custom presentation.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until all the slides in your original presentation have been inserted into the custom presentation.
- Click OK, and click Close.
To print the presentation handouts, follow these steps:
- From the File menu, click Print.
- Click Custom Show, and click the name of the custom show setup in step 4 from the list.
- In the Print What list, click Handouts (6 slides per page).
- Click OK, to print your handouts.
ppt ppt97 ppt8 8.0 97 powerpnt power point Notes line remove delete lines handout handouts printing print Mac
Article ID: 196811 - Last Review: 10/03/2002 15:59:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft PowerPoint 98 for Macintosh