OL2000: Send a Web Page by E-mail Using Web Page in Place
This article was previously published under Q197277
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When viewing a Web page in place, you can send the page via e-mail.
Viewing a Web page in place is a new feature of Microsoft Outlook 2000. Touse this feature, you must turn on the Web toolbar and customize it. To dothis, follow these steps:
- On the View menu, point to Toolbars, and then click Web.
- In the Web toolbar, type a URL to any Web site.
NOTE: The actual Web site you choose is not critical, but you must have a Web page open so the command will be visible.
- On the View menu, point to Toolbars, and then click Customize.
- On the Commands tab, click Actions in the Categories list.
- In the Commands list, drag "Send Web Page by E-mail" to the Web toolbar.
You can move this command around on the toolbar as long as the Customize dialog box is open.
Sending a Web Page Via E-mail
To send a Web page via e-mail, follow these steps:
- On the Web toolbar, type a URL to the Web site that you want to send.
- Click "Send Web Page by E-Mail."
- Address the mail message and then click Send.
Article ID: 197277 - Last Review: 10/11/2013 18:05:03 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto KB197277