Create a window that has the following characteristics:
- a parent window that is a tiled window with both horizontal and vertical scroll bars.
- a child window that is a title, one line long, across the top of
the parent window, and is stationary (that is, it does not scroll off
the screen when the tiled window is scrolled vertically).
Create two child windows:
- the first child window should be one line.
- the second child window should be the rest of the client area.
Then, perform all of the scrolling in the second child window.
Article ID: 19736 - Last Review: August 23, 2013 - Revision: 1.2
- Microsoft Windows Software Development Kit 3.1
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kb16bitonly kbhowto kbscrollbar kbwndw KB19736|