How To Split Scrolling Using Two Windows
This article was previously published under Q19736
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Create a window that has the following characteristics:
- a parent window that is a tiled window with both horizontal and vertical scroll bars.
- a child window that is a title, one line long, across the top of the parent window, and is stationary (that is, it does not scroll off the screen when the tiled window is scrolled vertically).
Create two child windows:
- the first child window should be one line.
- the second child window should be the rest of the client area.
Then, perform all of the scrolling in the second child window.
Article ID: 19736 - Last Review: 08/23/2013 17:12:38 - Revision: 1.2
Microsoft Windows Software Development Kit 3.1
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kb16bitonly kbhowto kbscrollbar kbwndw KB19736