OL2000: How to Change the Sort Order of Tasks in Outlook Today
This article was previously published under Q197919
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
By default, Microsoft Outlook displays tasks in the Outlook Today viewbased on the order in which they are created. This article describes how tosort your tasks in order of importance, due date, start date, or creationtime.
To sort Tasks in Outlook Today, follow these:
- On the View menu, point to Go To, and click Outlook Today.
- Click Customize Outlook Today, and in the Tasks section, click to select either All Tasks or Today's Tasks. You may also want to select "Include tasks with no due date."
- Click to select the desired criteria in the "Sort my task list by" list box, and click either Ascending or Descending. If you want to further sort the tasks, click to select additional criteria in the "then by" list box, and click either Ascending or Descending.
- Click Save Changes on the Customize Outlook Today bar.
For more information about using Outlook Today, click Microsoft OutlookHelp on the Help menu, type "outlook today" in the Office Assistant or theAnswer Wizard, and then click Search to view the topics returned.
For additional information, please see the following article in theMicrosoft Knowledge Base:
192478 : OL2000: New Outlook Today Customization Options
Article ID: 197919 - Last Review: 10/26/2013 16:05:00 - Revision: 4.0
Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto KB197919