You cannot completely remove the Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 client or the Conferencing add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook by using the Windows installer program
The Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 client or the Conferencing add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook display one or more of the following symptoms:
- The Conferencing add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook does not load in the Microsoft Office Outlook toolbar.
- Settings that you make in Meeting Options for Conferencing add-ins for Microsoft Office Outlook do not load.
- The Join the Meeting link in Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 does not work.
- The test Connection feature of the Configure User Accounts dialog box does not work.
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 invitations are stuck in the Microsoft Office Outlook Outbox, or the meeting organizer receives a Non Deliverable Return (NDR) message from the mail server.
- The error -RTC Router, product is uninstalled. - occurs after clickng on the Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 Join the Meeting link
This problem occurs when you use the Windows installer program for the Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 client or for the Conferencing add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook to remove files. The problem occurs because the installer does not remove certain files or registry values that might be corrupted or that do not match the currently installed version of the product.
To have us remove the files and registry values for you, go to the Fix it for me section. If you would rather remove them yourself, go to the Let me fix it myself section.
Fix it for me
Note This wizard may be in English only; however, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
Note If you are not on the computer that has the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or to a CD, and then you can run it on the computer that has the problem.
Let me fix it myselfImportant This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
322756 How to back up and restore the registry in Windows
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, open Add or Remove Programs or Programs and Features to remove the Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 client and the Conferencing add-in for the Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Start Registry Editor. To do this, click Start, type regedit.exe in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
- Locate and then delete the following registry subkeys:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Live Meeting\AddinsHKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Live Meeting\Preference
- Delete the following file:
For X86 Windows clients%SystemRoot%\System32\lmxp32.dll
For x64 Windows clients%SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\lmxp32.dll
- Restart the Windows client.
- Reinstall the latest versions of the Live Meeting 2007 client or the Conferencing add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook.
To download the current release of the Conferencing add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook, visit the following Microsoft website:
Live Meeting 2007 conferencing Add In toolbar Join the Meeting link user accounts lb_9737747 LM LM2007 LMSC LMCC LM2007Rev YesPartner
Article ID: 2027463 - Last Review: 09/12/2013 08:03:00 - Revision: 9.0
Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
- kbsurveynew kbfixme kbmsifixme vkbportal107 vkbportal230 vkbportal238 KB2027463