Daily Index Card Calendar Template for the Calendar Printing Assistant for Outlook (CPAO)
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
A popular request for printing with the Calendar Printing Assistant is the ability to print an index card sized (3" x 5") daily calendar.
The following figure is an example of such a printed calendar.
In order to achieve this functionality in the Calendar Printing Assistant for Outlook, a custom template was created and is available at the following download location:http://download.microsoft.com/download/7/C/5/7C56DBB0-AAF2-4789-A288-B35C2631AF74/Day_PocketDay3x5.zipSteps to install and use the template:
1. Download and extract the template file - Day_PocketDay3x5.catx
from the above location.
2. Place the template file in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates
3. After placing the template file in this folder, restart the Calendar Printing Assistant.
4. After restarting the Calendar Printing Assistant, the template will show in the Day Templates
area and is called Pocket Day 3x5
CPAO print 3x5
Article ID: 2028797 - Last Review: 12/12/2015 08:26:44 - Revision: 4.0
Calendar Printing Assistant for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, Microsoft Outlook 2010
- kbnosurvey kbarchive KB2028797