Description of the SharePoint Foundation 2010 update: July 13, 2010
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010. This update improves the behavior in certain non-recommended configurations to SharePoint Foundation 2010. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements.
Known issueUsers who install this update without using the /quiet flag may see a blank dialog box. After users select the Click here to accept the Microsoft Software License Terms check box and then click Continue, users may encounter a blank dialog box. The dialog box may be ignored by clicking OK to proceed with the installation.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
How to determine whether the update is installedThis update contains files that have the versions that are listed in the following table.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
To determine the version of the files that are installed on the computer, follow these steps, as appropriate for the operating system that you are running.
Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2008
- Click Start, and then click Computer.
- In the Search Computer box, type Onetutil.dll, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click Onetutil.dll, and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, note the properties of the Onetutil.dll file that is installed on the computer.
Windows Server 2003
- Click Start, and then click Search.
- In the Search Results window, type Onetutil.dll in the All or part of the file name box, and then click Search.
- In the list of files, right-click Onetutil.dll, and then click Properties.
- On the General tab and on the Version tab, note the properties of the Onetutil.dll file that is installed on the computer.
2010 patch security stability update critical office SharePoint Foundation 2010 32-bit
Article ID: 2032588 - Last Review: 12/12/2015 08:33:22 - Revision: 2.0
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- kbnosurvey kbarchive atdownload kbexpertisebeginner kbsurveynew KB2032588