This article contains a process for converting multiple
items on a Microsoft Publisher page into a single CompuServe Graphics
Interchange Format (GIF) file.
To convert a Publisher page to a GIF file, follow these
- On the File menu, click New.
- In the Catalog, click the Blank Publications tab.
- Click Web Page, and then click Create.
- Click Table Frame Tool on the Objects toolbar. Draw the table frame. The Create Table dialog box will appear after you have finished drawing the table
frame. In the Number of Rows and in the Number of Columns, type the number 1.
- Using the sizing handles, stretch the table cell and make
it as large as necessary. Insert anything you want in the table cell. For
example, insert picture frames, text frames, pictures, or drawing objects.
- On the File menu, click Save As Web Page. If you do not see this command on the File menu, you are not in Web Publication mode. To enter Web
Publication mode, click Create Web Site from Current Publication on the File menu.
- Select a destination folder and click OK.
After Publisher converts your presentation to a Web Page, the
destination folder will contain a GIF image of your entire page.
This method works because Publisher saves overlapping objects as GIF images.
Article ID: 212563 - Last Review: October 26, 2013 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Publisher 2000 Standard Edition
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbinfo kbgraphic kbsavefile kbconversion kbhowto kbhtml KB212563|