PRB: Building Sgwadmin.dll Sample on the EDK
This article was previously published under Q214463
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When building the release code Exchange Development Kit (EDK) Sgwadmin.dll project on the Exchange EDK 5.5, you will get a link error when opening MFC40.LIB.
To resolve this, you will need to recompile exchsdk.lib.
- Navigate to the \\mssdk\samples\dbmsg\exchange\libsrc\exchsdk directory and open the workspace ExchSDK.dsw.
- In the main menu, click Build and select Set Active Configuration.
- In the Set Active Project Configuration window, choose Exchsdk - Win32 Release and then click OK.
- In the main menu, click Build and select Rebuild All.
After the source code compiles, copy Exchsdk.lib from the Win32\Retail folder to the mssdk\lib folder.
kbGrpMsg kbMsg kbEDK550
Article ID: 214463 - Last Review: 12/29/2014 13:19:21 - Revision: 1.1
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Software Development Kit
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbmsg kbprb KB214463