How to Install Office 2000 Publishing and Collaboration Features
This article was previously published under Q216933
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes how to install the Microsoft Office 2000 client-side Web Publishing and Collaboration features.
The Office 2000 Web Publishing and Collaboration features are installedwith a Typical installation of Office 2000. To install the components,perform the following steps:
- If you click Custom installation, you may select Office ServerExtensions Support in the Selecting Features list. Office ServerExtensions Support includes Web Discussions and Web Publishing.
- Click Office Server Extensions Support and click Run From MyComputer.
- Click Install Now and let the Office 2000 installation finish.
For Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0 users, you must install the Windows Desktop Update, included with Internet Explorer 4.01 SP1 or later.
Web Publishing and Collaboration features include the following:
- Web Publishing
- Web Discussion
- Web Folders Namespace Extension
Article ID: 216933 - Last Review: 01/07/2015 09:20:39 - Revision: 1.1
Microsoft Office 2000 Server Extensions
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto KB216933