The Suggestions Pane and Add Rooms button features are missing in Outlook 2007
- Suggestions Pane
- Add Rooms button
Warning Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly by using Registry Editor or by using another method. These problems might require that you reinstall the operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that these problems can be solved. Modify the registry at your own risk.
To have us fix this problem for you, go to the "Fix it for me" section. If you prefer to fix this problem yourself, go to the "Let me fix it myself" section.
Fix it for me
For Windows 8
For Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2003
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me" blog or send us an email message.
Let me fix it myself
- Close Outlook.
- Start Registry Editor.
In Windows Vista or Windows 7, click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then press Enter.
In Windows XP, click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then select the following registry key:
NOTE: You may also have to check the following registry key for the UseLegacyFB value.
- Right-click UseLegacyFB and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Exit to exit the Registry Editor.
- Start Outlook.
Article ID: 2177236 - Last Review: 06/06/2013 09:47:00 - Revision: 7.0
- kbfixme kbmsifixme KB2177236