SQL Server Setup Creates Non-Localized "Common Files" Folder
This article was previously published under Q218068
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
During the installation of Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS), particularly during SQL Server Setup, two folders are not localized for the German-language version of SBS. The two folders have English names and spelling rather than German.
Although the folder names are in English rather than German, the functionality of SQL Server is not impaired.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in SQL Server 7.0 German-language version.
SQL Server Setup adds the following non-localized folders:
- Programme\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Database Replication\Wzcnflct.exe
- Programme\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MSDesigners98
- Programme\Common Files\Microsoft\Shared\MSDesigners98\Resources\1033
- Programme\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Repostry
- Programme\Common Files\System\OLE DB
Article ID: 218068 - Last Review: 12/29/2014 13:23:24 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft BackOffice Small Business Server 4.5
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbbug kbnofix kbenv kbsetup KB218068