When you change a font to a nonstandard font in a theme that is applied to a SharePoint Server 2010 site, the nonstandard font does not appear in the list of available fonts
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a SharePoint site on a server that is running Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
- You apply a theme to the SharePoint site.
- You change a font in the theme on the SharePoint site to a nonstandard font.
In this scenario, the nonstandard font does not appear in the list of available fonts.Notes
- When you change a font in a theme to a nonstandard font, changes to the font may show in the preview of the page.
- In this scenario, font changes may include changes in font style, in font size, or in font color.
- When you change the font to a nonstandard font on a page that has a theme applied, the change does not affect the page.
- For a list of standard fonts in SharePoint Server 2010, see the "More Information" section.
This behavior is by design. Changes to fonts in a theme can be applied only when you use the standard fonts in SharePoint Server 2010.
To change the font in a theme, use one of the standard fonts in SharePoint Server 2010.
The following is a list of the standard fonts in SharePoint Server 2010:
Times New Roman
Article ID: 2215935 - Last Review: 12/12/2015 09:11:55 - Revision: 3.0
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbsurveynew kbprb kbexpertiseinter KB2215935