OL2000: Error Message "Out of memory. Close some windows or programs and try again."
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This error message occurs for the following reason. View the "What to Try" section for the resolution that applies to your situation:
Some elements of Microsoft Outlook Express are absent from your computer.
Things to Try
Outlook Express AbsentIf you downgraded from Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.0 to an earlier version, some necessary elements of Outlook Express may have been removed from your computer.
To correct this problem, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- Click to select Microsoft Office 2000, and then click Add/Remove.
- When prompted, click Repair Office.
Back to Top
Article ID: 223473 - Last Review: 12/05/2015 13:36:39 - Revision: 6.0
Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbdownload kbprb KB223473