FIX: Cannot Change from Bulleted List Styles Back to Normal
This article was previously published under Q224950
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you use the Paragraph Format drop-down list box in Design view to change from Bulleted List back to Normal, no change occurs.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a bug in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
This bug was corrected in Visual Studio 6.0 Service Pack 3.
For additional information about Visual Studio service packs, click the following article numbers to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
INFO: Visual Studio 6.0 Service Packs, What, Where, Why 194295
HOWTO: Tell That a Visual Studio Service Pack Is Installed
To download the latest Visual Studio service pack, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- Open or create an HTML page that contains at least one line of text.
- View the HTML toolbar (use the toolbar or menu area's shortcut menu).
- Place the cursor in a line of text. In the Paragraph Format drop-down list box on the HTML toolbar, click Bulleted List. A bullet symbol appears at the beginning of the line.
- In the Paragraph Format drop-down list box, click Normal.
Article ID: 224950 - Last Review: 10/20/2013 22:43:10 - Revision: 1.3
Microsoft Visual InterDev 6.0 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbbug kbfix kbide kbvisid600fix kbvs600sp3fix KB224950