The JAWS screen reader cannot read the “Your question has been answered. Click to see presenter's response.” message that you receive from Office Live Meeting 2007
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Consider the following scenario:
- You join a live meeting by using Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007.
- You start the Job Access with Speech (JAWS) screen reader.
- You ask a question to the presenter in Q&A.
- The presenter answers your question.
- You receive the following message on the right side of the screen:
Your question has been answered. Click to see presenter's response.
In this scenario, the JAWS screen reader cannot read this message.
To fix this problem, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the update package for the Windows-based Live Meeting 2007 client: July 2010
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2254821 - Last Review: 12/12/2015 09:25:39 - Revision: 3.0
Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter vkbportal107 vkbportal230 KB2254821