HOW TO: Modify a Scheduled Task to Repeat By Minutes or Hours
This article was previously published under Q226795
The Task Scheduler tool in Control Panel does not have an option to schedule a task every n
minutes or n
hours.back to the top Modifying a Scheduled Task
back to the top
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Scheduled Tasks.
- Right-click the task you want to modify, and then click Properties. If no task is listed, double-click Add Scheduled Task to start the Scheduled Task Wizard.
NOTE: If you use the Scheduled Task Wizard, click the Open advanced properties for this task when I click Finish check box select it, and then click Finish to continue.
- Click the Schedule tab, and then click Advanced.
- Click the Repeat task check box to select it, and then specify the number of minutes or hours you want the task to be repeated.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.
Article ID: 226795 - Last Review: 10/30/2006 18:18:10 - Revision: 3.1
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Datacenter Server
- kbhowto kbhowtomaster KB226795