HOW TO: Modify a Scheduled Task to Repeat By Minutes or Hours
This article was previously published under Q226795
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
The Task Scheduler tool in Control Panel does not have an option to schedule a task every n
minutes or n
hours.back to the top Modifying a Scheduled Task
back to the top
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Scheduled Tasks.
- Right-click the task you want to modify, and then click Properties. If no task is listed, double-click Add Scheduled Task to start the Scheduled Task Wizard.
NOTE: If you use the Scheduled Task Wizard, click the Open advanced properties for this task when I click Finish check box select it, and then click Finish to continue.
- Click the Schedule tab, and then click Advanced.
- Click the Repeat task check box to select it, and then specify the number of minutes or hours you want the task to be repeated.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.
Article ID: 226795 - Last Review: 12/05/2015 13:58:44 - Revision: 3.1
Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Edition, Microsoft Windows 2000 Datacenter Server
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto kbhowtomaster KB226795