A shared document cannot be open by using OWA after you install Exchange Server 2007 SP3 on an Exchange Server 2007 server
Consider the following scenario:
- You install Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) on a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 server.
- You enable Windows SharePoint Services and Windows File Share Integration for Outlook Web Access (OWA) on the server.
- You create a file share, and then put a document in the file share.
- You try to open the shared document by using OWA.
In this scenario, the shared document cannot be open. Instead, a blank page is open in OWA.
To resolve this problem, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about Windows SharePoint Services and Windows File Share Integration for OWA, visit the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2290105 - Last Review: 12/14/2010 13:32:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbhotfixrollup kbexpertiseinter KB2290105