Microsoft has released security bulletin MS10-080. To view the complete security bulletin, visit one of the following Microsoft websites:
How to obtain help and support for this security update
Help installing updates:
Support for Microsoft Update
Security solutions for IT professionals:
TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and malware:
Virus Solution and Security Center
Local support according to your country:
Known issues and additional information about this security update
For more information about this security update and for information about any known issues with specific releases of this software, click the following article numbers to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
MS10-080: Description of the security update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System: October 12, 2010
MS10-080: Description of the security update for Microsoft Excel 2003: October 12, 2010
MS10-080: Description of the security update for Microsoft Excel 2002: October 12, 2010
Known issues in security update 2345017:
- After you install this security update, you may have to accept the Microsoft Software License Terms when you start an Office XP program. If you do not accept the Microsoft Software License Terms, the Office XP program may not start.
MS10-080: Description of the security update for Microsoft Excel 2007: October 12, 2010
Known issues in security update 2345035:
- Consider the following scenario:
In this scenario, some results may be incorrect.
- A workbook contains an array. This problem occurs only with some arrays.
- The array is used in formulas that are either part of a circular reference or in formulas that depend on a circular reference.
- The workbook is calculated with iterative calculation enabled.
To make sure that accurate results are returned, force a full recalculation of the formulas in the workbook. To do this, press Ctrl+Alt+F9, or force full recalculation programmatically by using the object model.
MS10-080: Description of the security update for Microsoft Excel Viewer: October 12, 2010
Description of the Open XML File Format Converter for Mac 1.1.6
Description of the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 11.6.1 Update
Description of the Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac 12.2.7 Update
Article ID: 2293211 - Last Review: May 11, 2012 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Excel 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Office Excel 2003
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Microsoft Office Excel Viewer 2007
- Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac
- Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Business Edition
- Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Home and Student Edition
- Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Special Media Edition
- Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Professional Edition
- Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Standard Edition
- Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Student and Teacher Edition
|kbsecbulletin kbsecurity kbsecvulnerability kbfix kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2293211|