You cannot upload a PowerPoint presentation by using an Office Live Meeting 2007 client after you install the update that is described in KB article 980926
- You use Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- You install the following update package:980926 Description of the update package for the Windows-based Live Meeting 2007 client: April 2010.
Note After you install this update package, the version of the Office Live Meeting 2007 client is 8.0.6362.187.
- You try to upload a PowerPoint presentation by using Office Live Meeting 2007.
- Make sure that the version of the Office Live Meeting 2007 client that you use is version 8.0.6362.187. To do this, click About Microsoft Office Live Meeting from the drop-down menu that is located on the upper-left corner of the Office Live Meeting window. On the About Microsoft Office Live Meeting window, verify that the number after Version is 8.0.6362.187.
- Close all open PowerPoint presentations and exit Office PowerPoint.
- Click Start, click Run, type Taskmgr.exe, and then click OK.
- Make sure that there is no Powerpnt.EXE process in Windows Task Manager. If there is a Powerpnt.EXE process, select it, click End Process , and then click End process to end the Powerpnt.EXE process.
- Upload the PowerPoint presentation again by using Office Live Meeting 2007.
Article ID: 2316205 - Last Review: 08/12/2011 22:59:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter vkbportal107 vkbportal230 KB2316205