MS10-063: Vulnerability in Unicode Scripts Processor could lead to remote code execution
- Home users:Skip the details: Download the updates for your home computer or laptop from the Microsoft Update website now:
- IT professionals:
How to obtain help and support for this security updateHelp installing updates: Support for Microsoft Update
Security solutions for IT professionals: TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and malware:Virus Solution and Security Center
Local support according to your country: International Support
Known issues and additional information about this security updateUsers of affected versions of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows will be offered the Windows security update and the Office security update. Customers should deploy both updates to address the vulnerability.
The following articles contain additional information about this security update as it relates to individual product versions. The articles may contain known issue information. If this is the case, the known issue is listed below each article link.
- 2288608 MS10-063: Description of the security update for Office XP: September 14, 2010
- 2288613 MS10-063: Description of the security update for Office 2003: September 14, 2010
- 2288621 MS10-063: Description of the security update for 2007 Office Suite: September 14, 2010
- 981322 MS10-063: Description of the security update for Windows Unicode Scripts Processor: September 14, 2010
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2320113 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 05/11/2012 22:58:00 - Αναθεώρηση: 2.0
- atdownload kbbug kbexpertiseinter kbfix kbsecbulletin kbsecurity kbsecvulnerability KB2320113