Business Planner: Background Color of Table Changes When You Copy Table into Word
This article was previously published under Q233436
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
If you copy and paste a Microsoft Business Planner article that containsa table into Microsoft Word, the background color of the table may changeand the text in the table may be difficult to read.
To work around this issue, modify the table shading:
- Highlight the table to select it.
- On the Table menu, click Table Properties.
- On the Table tab, click Borders and Shading.
- Click the Shading tab.
- Under Fill, click the background color you want.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft Business Planner.
msbp discolored illegible vivid bright
Article ID: 233436 - Last Review: 01/07/2015 10:51:21 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Business Planner
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbbug kbdisplay kbinterop kbpending KB233436