Business Planner: Excel Template Opens in Background
This article was previously published under Q233446
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you click an Excel wizard link in Microsoft Business Planner, youmay experience either of the following symptoms:
- Microsoft Excel starts and opens the Excel template, but the template may open in the background and be hidden behind the Business Planner window.
- When you press ALT+TAB, you may not switch tasks to Business Planner or the most recently opened Excel template.
To work around this issue, use one of the following methods:
- On the taskbar, click Business Planner or the Excel template you want to display on the screen.
- Use the task switching window to select Business Planner or the Excel template you want to display on the screen. To do this:
- Press and hold down the ALT key.
- Press the TAB key to switch through each running task in the task switching window until you select Business Planner or the Excel template you want to display on the screen.
- When Business Planner or the Excel template you want is selected, release the ALT key.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft Business Planner.
This problem does not occur with Word or Publisher wizard links.
msbp switches focus
Article ID: 233446 - Last Review: 01/10/2015 12:01:54 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Business Planner
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbbug kbinterop kbpending KB233446