SideWinder 4.0: Macros Are Not Played Back Simultaneously
This article was previously published under Q237235
This article was written about products for which Microsoft no longer offers support. Therefore, this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you attempt to play back multiple macros that are supposed to play simultaneously, some macros may not be played.
This behavior can occur if the Allow other macros to play back simultaneously option is not enabled for each macro you want to be played simultaneously.
To resolve this issue, enable the Allow other macros to play back simultaneously
option for each macro you want to play simultaneously. To do this:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Game Controllers.
- Click the game controller you are using, and then click Properties.
- Under Selected Scheme, click the scheme you want to use.
- On the Recorder tab, click a macro you want to play simultaneously with other macros.
- On the Macro tab, click Allow other macros to play back simultaneously.
- Repeat steps five and six for each macro you want to play simultaneously with other macros.
1.00 4.00 sw records programmed
Article ID: 237235 - Last Review: 01/24/2007 15:58:49 - Revision: 2.2
- Microsoft SideWinder Dual Strike
- Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback 2
- Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel
- Microsoft SideWinder Game Controller software 4.0
- Microsoft SideWinder Game Pad Pro
- Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 1.0
- Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel
- kbhardware kbprb kbui KB237235