FIX: An entire message in a transaction set is suspended when you receive a multiple HIPAA document that contains an invalid subdocument in BizTalk Server 2006 R2
- You install Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 R2 Service Pack 1 or the hotfix that is described in the Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article 967945 on a computer that is running BizTalk Server 2006 R2. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 967945 FIX: The generated XML files are much larger than expected when you try to split an EDI document that contains multiple sub-documents by using a "multiple" type schema in BizTalk Server 2006 R2
- You deploy a “multiple” type schema that supports subdocument splitting. For example, you deploy the HIPAA 4010 837_P multiple schema.
- You receive a HIPAA message that contains multiple subdocuments in a single transaction set.
- One subdocument violates the schema.
Event Source: BizTalk Server 2006 EDI
Event Category: None
Event ID: 4097
Fatal error encountered in EDI Disassembler, error information is <error information>.
Event Source: BizTalk Server 2006
Event Category: (1)
Event ID: 5719
There was a failure executing the receive pipeline: "Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.DefaultPipelines.EdiReceive, Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.EdiPipelines, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Source: "EDI disassembler" Receive Port: "<receive port>" URI: "<URI>" Reason: <reason>
For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2385667 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 09/10/2010 02:34:00 - Αναθεώρηση: 4.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced kbbiztalk2006r2presp2fix KB2385667