You cannot connect to an Exchange Server 2010 mailbox simultaneously by using Outlook Anywhere from several Windows XP-based computers
- You deploy several Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Client Access servers in an Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- You configure load balancing on the Client Access servers by using source IP affinity.
- You use Outlook Anywhere to connect to a mailbox from a Windows XP-based computer.
- You try to connect to the mailbox simultaneously by using Outlook Anywhere from another Windows XP-based computer.
Article ID: 2431500 - Last Review: 12/14/2010 13:15:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbhotfixrollup kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2431500