A Live Meeting may continue when a presenter exits the meeting by clicking the close button (X) in the Live Meeting 2007 console window
Note After you apply this cumulative update, you must edit the registry to enable the additional dialog for the presenters. To do this, follow these steps:
Important This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click Key.
- Type LiveMeeting, and then press ENTER.
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\LiveMeeting
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD(32-bit) Value.
- Type ExitMeetingOptionsDialog, and then press ENTER.
- In the Details pane, right-click ExitMeetingOptionsDialog, and then click Modify.
- In the Valuedata box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
- The Exit button: Only the presenter exits the Live Meeting.
- The Exit and end meeting for everyone button: The presenter exits the Live Meeting and it ends for everyone.
- The Cancel button: No action occurs, and the Live Meeting continues.
Article ID: 2432112 - Last Review: 08/12/2011 23:06:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbqfe kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew vkbportal107 vkbportal230 KB2432112