How to install Office for Mac 2011 without a DVD drive
This article provides information about how you can install Office for Mac 2011 if your computer does not have a DVD drive.
To install Office for Mac 2011 on a computer without a DVD drive, follow one of these methods:
- Download Office for Mac 2011 from this web site:
Office for Mac 2011 digital download
- Follow the instructions on the web page to download the file.
- Double-click the file to start the installation.
- When the "Welcome to Office:Mac 2011" screen appears, select the Enter your product key option.
- Read the Software License Agreement, and then click Continue.
- Enter the product key from the retail Office for Mac 2011 package you purchased.
Method 2Connect an external DVD drive to your Mac, and then use the Office for Mac 2011 DVD to install the product.
Method 3Use Remote Disc to access the Office for Mac 2011 disc via your network from a different Mac or Windows-based computer. For more information, view the following Apple article:
How to use Remote Disc to share DVDs or CDs from a Mac or Windows-based computer
size macbook air external
ID článku: 2439384 - Poslední kontrola: 01/29/2015 21:14:00 - Revize: 19.0
Microsoft Office for Mac Standard 2011, Microsoft Office for Mac Academic 2011, Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011, Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Student 2011
- dftsdahomeportal KB2439384