ESE event descriptions are missing in Event Viewer when the Eseutil utility is called on an Exchange Server 2010 SP1 server
- You have a computer that is running Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
- You run a program that calls the Eseutil utility (Eseutil.exe), or you run the Eseutil utility directly.
- You view Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) events in Event Viewer on the server.
The values of the registry subkeys are changed from ESE.dll to Eseutil.exe.
- Change the values of the registry subkeys to ESE.dll after the Eseutil utility is called.
- Restart the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service on the computer.
Article ID: 2446908 - Last Review: 07/28/2011 03:49:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbhotfixrollup kbexpertiseinter KB2446908