FIX: "39: Data element too long" error when you use an EDI pipeline to process an EDIFACT message in BizTalk Server 2009
- You use Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) to process an Electronic Data Interchange For Administration, Commerce and Transport (EDIFACT) message in Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009.
- The EDIFACT message meets the following conditions:
- The length of the regular characters in a data element of the EDIFACT message is smaller than the maximum length limit of the data element.
- The data element includes release characters. The combined length of the release and regular characters is greater than the maximum length limit.
Note A release character is a character that is used to restore the original meaning of characters that are used to separate syntax. For example, the question mark (?) is frequently used as a release character.
This error indicates the message cannot be processed because a data element is longer than the maximum length specified by the schema.
Cumulative update informationThe hotfix that resolves this issue is included in cumulative update package 2 for BizTalk Server 2009.
For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2447322 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 03/18/2011 02:45:00 - Αναθεώρηση: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseadvanced kbsurveynew kbbtspipeline KB2447322