Office Communicator 2007 R2 crashes when you have two incoming calls at the same time
Consider the following scenario:
- You deploy two Response Group Service (RGS) groups in a Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 environment.
- You are a member of the two RGS groups.
- You have two incoming calls at the same time.
- You answer one of the calls.
- You hang up the telephone and try to answer the other call.
In this scenario, a new popup is not displayed for the other call as expected. Additionally, the Office Communicator 2007 R2 crashes.
This issue occurs because an access violation exception occurs that is caused by a parameter that does not initialize successfully.
To resolve this problem, install the following update rollup:
Description of the cumulative update package for Communicator 2007 R2: November 2010
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2447990 - Last Review: 12/17/2010 07:50:00 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Office Communicator 2007
- kbqfe kbfix kbhotfixrollup kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB2447990