Description of FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint SP1
- Previously unreleased fixes that were made specifically for this service pack. In addition to general product fixes, these fixes include improvements in stability, performance, and in security.
- All the public updates that were released through June 2011, and all the cumulative updates that were released through April 2011.
How to obtain and install the service packThe following file is available for download from Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint Service Pack 1 package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
For more information about a complete list of all released SP1 server packages, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Overview of FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint SP1 improvementsSpecifically, these are the key areas of improvement in SP1:
- Adds more flexible custom property extractors.
- Adds Greek spellchecking and stemming.
- Improves title extraction for Word documents and PowerPoint presentations. Titles are now presented correctly, and relevancy for Word documents and PowerPoint presentations is improved.
- Improves default schema that improves relevancy.
- Improves index backup and index restore.
Downloadable list of issues that the service pack fixes
A workbook is available that lists the issues that are fixed by this service pack.
Download the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Office servers Service Pack 1 Changes.xlsx package now.
Note This workbook is in English. It is not translated into any other languages.
Known issues and behavior changes
For more information about this service pack that includes a list of files affected, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Id. de artículo: 2460039 - Última revisión: 06/28/2011 16:53:00 - Revisión: 1.0
- atdownload kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2460039