This article describes how to use Outlook Web App to collect Exchange ActiveSync device logs to troubleshoot sync issues between mobile devices and Exchange Online in Microsoft Office 365. If you can't sync your mobile device to your mailbox, you may be asked by Office 365 Support to collect logs for troubleshooting.
To capture log information for mobile devices by using Outlook Web App, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Office 365 portal (http://portal.office.com/
- Click Outlook to open Outlook Web App.
- In the upper-right area of the page, click Settings (
), and then click Options.
Collapse this imageExpand this image
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Phone, and then click Mobile Phone or Mobile Devices.
- In the list of devices, select the device that you want to track, and then click Start Logging.
- In the Information dialog box, click Yes.
- Reproduce the behavior that you want to capture, and then click Retrieve Log.
An email message that contains the log file (EASMailboxLog.txt) as an attachment is sent to your mailbox.
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community
Article ID: 2461792 - Last Review: October 4, 2014 - Revision: 24.0
- Microsoft Exchange Online
|o365 o365a o365e o365p o365022013 o365m kbgraphic KB2461792|